The OEM DM 800 HD PVR is available with or without built-in hard drive. It has an eSATA port for external hard drives. To dub Recordings of the box to a PC to edit movies or burn to a DVD. The built-in card reader supports the encryption system Dreamcrypt. This OEM DM 800 HD on the screen helps you step by step in setting up the basic settings you desire. The box starts with a connection menu where you can set the desired image resolution.
DM800 Technical Data DBS-Tuner mit DVB-S2:
- 300 MHz MIPS Processor
- Linux Operating System
- MPEG-2 / H.264 Hardware decoding
- Tuner: DVB-S, optional: DVB-C, DVB-T
- Tuner Module, Plug&Play
- 1 x Smartcard-Reader
- V.24/RS232 Interface
- 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
- 1 x Scart (RGB, FBAS or S-Video)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- analog modem
- S/PDIF Interface for digital bit stream out (AC-3)
- 64 MByte Flash, 256 MByte RAM
- SATA: for use either as internal SATA 2.5" HDD or to use for external eSATA
- unlimited channel lists for TV/Radio
- channel-change time < 1 second
- automatic service scan
- directly bouquet-lists
- EPG (electronic program guide)
- multiple LNB-Switching control (supports DiSEqC)
- OSD in many languages and skin-support
- Videotext Decoder
- external 12V power supply
- Frequency Range: 950-2150 MHz
- Demodulation: DVB-S (QPSK) / DVB-S2 (8PSK,QPSK)
- Symbol rate DVB-S: 2-45 Mbaud/s, SCPC / MCPC
- DVB-S2: 10-31 Mbaud/s (8PSK), 10-30 Mbaud/s (QPSK)
- Video Compression MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 compatible, H.246
- Video Formats 4:3 / 16:9
- Letterbox for 4:3 TV-Device
- Audiokompression MPEG-1 & MPEG-2 Layer I and II, MP3
- Audio Mode Dual (main/sub), Stereo
- Frequency: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz
- Output Level L/R 0,5 Vss on 600 Ohm
- THD > 60 dB (1 kHz)
- Crosstalk < -65 dB
- Output Level 0,5 Vss on 75 Ohm
- Sampled Data Filtering 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- S/PDIF-Output optical, Toslink
- Ausgangspegel FBAS 1 Vss +/- 0.3 dB an 75 Ohm
- Input Level FBAS 1 Vss +/- 0.3 dB on 75 Ohm
- Teletext filter in conformity with ETS 300 472 Standard
Serial Interface RS 232:
- Output: FBAS, RGB, S-Video
- Typ RS232 bidirectional
- Bitrate 115,2 kBit/s max.
- Plug Connector SUB-D-9
- Function: Update of Firmware
- 10/100 MBit compatible interface
- Function: Update of Firmware
- analog modem for Internet connection
- - for use either as internal 2.5" HDD or eSATA
LNB power and polarisation per tuner:
Count of active satellite position:
- LNB Current 500mA max.; short-circuit-protected
- LNB Voltage vertical < 14V no load, > 11,5V at 400mA
- LNB Voltage horizontal < 20V no load, > 17,3V at 400mA
Power consumption: External PSU
- DiSEqC 1.0/1.2 SAT POSITION / SAT OPTION
- DiSEqC - Rotor Control
- Input: 110-240V AC / 50-60Hz / 0,6A
- Output: 12V = / 3,0A
- Ambient Temperature: +15°C to +35°C
- Humidity: < 80%
- Size: (W x D x H): 195 mm x 140 mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 1,8 kg (without HDD)
- 1 x DM 800 HD PVR
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Scart to Video/Audio-Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x DVI to HDMI Cable
- 1 x SATA Cable Including Power cord for a 2.5" SATA-Harddisk
The Best Linux-based software initially used by DMBOX is a series of Linux-powered DVB satellites,and the biggest advantage of DMBOX over other STBs is its connection ability to a LAN. Many DMBOX purchasers have tested for more than one year. The DMBOX bases on a totally new tested hardware platform which has been proved to be definitely safe and efficient through months of heavy tests under extreme loads telluric and cable digital TV receivers.
- Q: Can it connect to an HDMI cable - as mine is built into the wall and will it carry 3D?
- A: It can be connected to an HDMI cable but without 3D.
- Q: How can an HD receiver not have an HDMI port? Does it carry sound?
- A: This dm800 V75 has a DVI port and a DVI to HDMI cable. It doesn't carry sound.
- Q: I have the blackbox 500; can you tell me how can I use it with SKY satellite? What can I do? Do you need a special card to view channels or just the box?
- A: The blackbox 500 is used to receive all available satellite signals. You just need to connect it with your TV and the outdoor satellite dish; it will work. The device could work without connecting it to the internet.
- Q: What is the difference between the dm 500 and the sky box in simple terms that i can understand please?
- A: The DM 500 and the Sky box have the similar function. You could make the choice according to your own preference.
- Q: Can I watch all channels on this box which available in sky?
- A: Yes, you could watch all channels which available in your local sky.
- Q: Will this work with DirectTV in USA? Is the box by itself enough for that (have a tune in dishes of course) or I need some sort of subscription service lice card sharing etc...
- A: The box is used to receive all available satellite signals. Once there is the signal, then you could watch the related channels. It should work with DirectTV in USA once there is the related signal.
1. For UK Customers:
Items will be shipped out in the following business days after you have checked out. In general, shipping by Standard Flat Rate may take about 7 - 14 Business Days for delivery and shipping by Courier may take about 2 - 7 Business Days.
2. For Non-UK Customers:
|Weight||Standard Flat Rate||Courier|
|Shipment Weight below 500g||￡5.99||￡8.99|
|Shipment Weight below 501g-1000g||￡8.99||￡12.99|
|Shipment Weight below 1001g-1500g||￡11.99||￡16.99|
|Shipment Weight below 1501g-2000g||￡15.99||￡19.99|
|Shipment Weight below 2001g-2500g||￡18.99||￡22.99|
|Shipment Weight below 2501g-3000g||￡21.99||￡23.99|
|Shipment Weight below 3001g-5000g||￡35.99||￡37.99|
|Shipment Weight below 5001g-10000g||￡65.99||￡71.99|
Our rates include the expenses of shipping, handling and the high quality packaging. Shipping Rates would vary depending on the weight of the shipment and the selected shipment method. Delivery fee may differ with shipping country and method. It will be calculated automatically according to your selections during the checkout process.